PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education for healthcare providers, patients and caregivers. The company works with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, payors, employers, patient advocacy organizations, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver on its mission of improving health outcomes. Through its proprietary video-first learning software system, PlatformQ Health designs, develops and measures the real impact different interactive educational initiatives have on learner knowledge and ultimate behavior change. PlatformQ Health is one of the fastest growing health education networks in the world, and we are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of clinicians, patients and caregivers better understand conditions, available treatment options, and the latest scientific research.
We are currently seeking an experienced full time Medical Director with broad therapeutic experience across multiple therapeutic event areas, including but not limited to oncology, immunology, pulmonology, cardiology, etc. Advanced science or medical degree preferred (i.e. MD/DO, PhD, MS, NP/PA, PharmD/RPh) with a minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with promotional or medical education agencies.
Responsibilities of the Medical Director
- Lead in the design and development of the educational curriculum for the Company’s virtual summits, congresses and online programs for HCPs and patients.
- Co-lead the development and procurement of educational grants in collaboration with business development colleagues and senior management.
- Work with faculty, accreditation and advocacy partners, and internal team members to design and produce accurate, relevant and engaging medical education programming
- Join business development colleagues to prepare materials and meet with industry and non-industry supporters to qualify opportunities for healthcare education for HCPs and patients.
- Work with and manage a team of internal and external medical writers, preparing needs assessments, grant proposals and submissions across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate with outcomes director and medical writer in the development, implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of education outcomes across all educational programs.
- Manage relationships and communication with faculty and program chairs.
- Actively work with the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation in the areas of PlatformQ Health education areas.
- Expand strategic partnerships with key thought leaders, medical societies, associations and institutions.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team oriented approach to program design, development, business and operations.
- Work closely with the marketing and production teams to ensure the successful development and production of the company’s virtual programs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org