PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education for healthcare providers, patients and caregivers. The company works with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, payors, employers, patient advocacy organizations, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver on its mission of improving health outcomes. Through its proprietary video-first learning software system, PlatformQ Health designs, develops and measures the real impact different interactive educational initiatives have on learner knowledge and ultimate behavior change. PlatformQ Health is one of the fastest growing health education networks in the world, and we are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of clinicians, patients and caregivers better understand conditions, available treatment options, and the latest scientific research.
The Vice President of Digital Education position can be remote.
- Seek out and build strategic and tactical relationships with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry and related institutions in CME, Medical Affairs and Patient Advocacy divisions for various disease states and therapeutic areas.
- Proactively champion and promote grant support for our live online CME & patient programs, partnerships and business model.
- Build and Manage relationships with CME Directors, Managers, Coordinators and advocacy teams at pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies by leveraging understanding of medical education environment with HCPs and patients.
- Consistently meet or exceed funding goals — a result of focused consulting efforts, a strong understanding of PlatformQ’s products and business model, and by providing a professional level of supporter service from grant submission through program outcomes and reporting.
- Actively work with editorial, production, marketing and the management team to define new opportunities for programs, partnerships and new funding opportunities for online medical education activities and events.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team- oriented approach to business development.
- Work closely with the leadership team, impact the strategic business development issues as well as directly impact the day to day tactical issues necessary so the company reaches both its near-term and long-term goals.
- Act as a key player in negotiating working agreements with HCP and patient partners.
- Minimum education level of a Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in successful medical education consulting, business development, marketing, or program development
- Understanding of online media, online learning and technology a plus
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, along with strong relationship building a must
- Must be able to pursue multiple opportunities simultaneously