PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers (HCPs), patients and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading medical societies and associations, patient advocacy organizations, academic institutions, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver on our mission to improve health outcomes with trusted digital education.
The Engagement Strategy Manager will be responsible for content creation and campaign management for live and on demand medical education programs across all PlatformQ Health HCP channels. The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication, copywriting, and proofing skills. Previous experience as a content marketing manager ideally within the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Own the marketing funnel for 60+ healthcare provider online education programs
- Create strategic campaigns to grow the existing database and increase active users
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across multiple online platforms
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective tactics
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of current marketing campaigns with recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry
- Create appropriate messaging for remarketing strategies
- Work with the marketing team to optimize our marketing automation processes and create compelling content for large-scale, non-linear campaigns
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org