PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education for healthcare providers (HCPs), patients and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading medical societies and associations, patient advocacy organizations, academic institutions, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver on our mission to improve health outcomes with trusted digital education.
PlatformQ Health is currently seeking an experienced full time Medical Director with specific knowledge and therapeutic experience in Neurology/CNS and rare disease (preferable). . Advanced science or medical degree preferred (i.e. MD/DO, PhD, MS, NP/PA, PharmD/RPh) with a minimum 5 years of experience in medical education.
Responsibilities of the Medical Director
- Lead in the design and development of educational curriculum for live and enduring online programs for HCPs and patients.
- Co-lead the development and procurement of educational grants in collaboration with business development colleagues, grant operations and senior management.
- Collaborate with faculty, accreditation and advocacy partners, and internal team members to design and produce accurate, relevant and engaging medical education programming
- Collaborate with business development colleagues and other internal stakeholders to prepare materials and meet with industry and non-industry supporters to qualify and communicate opportunities for healthcare education for HCPs and patients including needs assessment analysis, provider/patient educational gaps, interpreting past educational outcomes to create compelling educational program concepts and proposals that address learner needs and gaps (patients and/or HCPs)
- Work with and manage a team of internal and external medical writers, preparing needs assessments, grant proposals and submissions across a variety of therapeutic areas, with focus on CNS disorders and rare diseases.
- Coordinate with outcomes director and medical writer in the development, implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of education outcomes across all educational programs.
- Manage relationships and communication with faculty and program chairs.
- Actively work with the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation in the areas of PlatformQ Health education areas.
- Expand strategic partnerships with key thought leaders, medical societies, associations and institutions.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team-oriented approach to program design, development, business and operations.
- Work closely with the marketing, program management and production teams to ensure the successful development and production of the company’s online educational programs for HCPs and patients.
- Collaborate with society, association and advocacy partner leadership and education teams on the design, development, implementation and delivery of strategic educational initiatives.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org