PlatformQ Health events are revolutionizing medical education by producing LIVE online programs, and offering Continuing Medical Education (CME) in a convenient and engaging online format. This pioneering approach to online education makes it time efficient and cost-effective for healthcare professionals to stay current with the latest clinical findings and treatments. The company currently produces programs in over 13 therapeutic areas, including cardiology, infectious disease, diabetes, oncology, psychiatry, neurology, respiratory, immunology and pain management. We deliver all of the benefits of a physical conference, with live streaming studio-based presentations, panel discussions, and real-time Q&A from renowned thought leaders in medicine. The company also produces virtual patient education events as stand-alone programs or as part of larger HCP-patient tethered virtual education programs.
We are currently seeking an experienced full time Medical Director with broad therapeutic experience across multiple therapeutic event areas, including but not limited to oncology, immunology, pulmonology, infectious disease, cardiology, etc.
Advanced science or medical degree preferred (i.e. MD/DO, PhD, MS, NP/PA, PharmD/RPh)
Responsibilities of the Medical Director
- Lead in the design and development of the educational curriculum for the Company’s virtual summits, congresses and online programs for HCPs and patients
- Co-lead the development and procurement of educational grants in collaboration with business development colleagues and senior management.
- Help design and develop customize medical education programs for industry and non-industry supporters.
- Work with and manage a team of internal and external medical writers, preparing needs assessments, grant proposals and submissions across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate with outcomes director and medical writer in the development, implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of education outcomes across all awarded programs.
- Manage relationships and communication with faculty and program chairs.
- Actively work with the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation in the areas of PlatformQ Health education areas.
- Expand strategic partnerships with key thought leaders, medical societies, associations and institutions.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team oriented approach to program design, development, business and operations.
- Work closely with the marketing and production teams to ensure the successful development and production of the company’s virtual programs.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
Please send your resume to email@example.com