Do you want to make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of others, work with the most elite healthcare centers of excellence and advocacy partners in the world, and join a supportive and flexible team?
PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers (HCPs), patients and caregivers. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with coworkers and senior leaders who are dedicated to inclusion, hungry for innovation, and committed to empowering our peers and our learners.
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to coordinate, manage and help organize our video-based medical education programs.
- Support program key operational elements from on-boarding, gaining sponsor approval, speaker coordination, fulfillment, execution and reporting across the PQ Health team
- Collaborate and liaise with internal and external client stakeholders to ensure alignment of PQ Health program deliverables and execution elements
- Serve as PQ Health onsite expert during live studio broadcasts
- Coordinate with PQ Health team members to ensure a positive client experience and smooth program execution
- Serve as a flexible, team player with a solution-oriented attitude to support PQ Health team needs
If you are dependable and deadline-oriented and have great attention to detail with an enthusiastic attitude, please send your resume to email@example.com!
We’re Looking for Someone With…
- 2-5 years of experience
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about the healthcare industry and grow with our company over time.
- Great time management and organization
This position is involved in key operations for our programs including on-boarding, gaining sponsor approval, speaker coordination, fulfillment, execution and reporting.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
You’ll be collaborating and interacting with internal teams and directly with clients via email, over the phone, and in person.
- Good Judgement
Our next Associate Project Manager will serve as onsite expert during studio recordings and live broadcasts.
- A Proactive, Professional Attitude
Coordinate with PlatformQ Health team members to ensure a positive client experience and smooth program execution
- An Open Mind
Flexible, team players who are creative problem solvers would make a great fit for our team.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone else who might be a good fit? Please feel free to share this description with them.