PlatformQ Health Education is currently looking to add a Channel Sales Partner to our dynamic business development team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and execution of the overall business development and strategic partnership activities
- Identify target associations, societies and medical institutional partners
- Develop financial models and business cases for each strategic partnership
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements
- Prepare and manage allocation of business development focus and resources
- Complete other duties and responsibilities related to the position of Vice President of Strategic Alliances that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team- oriented
- approach to business development and operations.
- Actively work with marketing, sales and the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Remote work option available, or Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position
PlatformQ Health Education is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education for clinicians, patients and caregivers. To improve patient care, PlatformQ Health Education creates video-first educational modules with premier partners, so learners can better understand conditions, available treatment options, and the latest research. The company’s proprietary platform allows participants to engage in real-time discussion with scientific, research and patient care experts – and the integrated learning solution enables advocates, administrators, health systems and plans, foundations, societies, member organizations and associations to measure the impact of their education.