PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education.
PlatformQ Health produces digital health education programs for patients and providers across a range of therapeutic areas (some of our key therapeutic areas include diabetes, neurology, oncology, and rare diseases). The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for PlatformQ Health’s audience acquisition and engagement strategies across all of our therapeutic areas.
- Lead digital marketing and content strategies across our platforms (including email, social, and advertising) to ensure we meet our engagement goals across our educational programs.
- Create strategic marketing campaigns to grow the existing database of patients and providers, and increase active users.
- Work alongside the marketing and communications team to set campaign standards for brand voice and image, and ensure standards are implemented across campaigns.
- Produce content (articles, blogs, emails, etc.) that showcases insights, challenges, and opportunities from the patient and provider perspective.
- Ensure learner outreach follows the company’s brand and communication guidelines.
- Identify and work with key external partners to aid in the growth of the company’s healthcare provider and patient/caregiver database.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of overall trends through multiple marketing campaigns with recommendations for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passion for program marketing (patient and clinician), and deep understanding of current and emerging digital marketing and communications trends. Previous experience ideally within the healthcare industry is preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com