PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions (such as Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Joslin Diabetes Center, and the University of Nebraska Medical Center); societies, associations, and patient advocacy organizations (such as the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, and the National Association for Rare Diseases); as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies (such as Amgen, Genentech, Pfizer, and Sanofi-Regeneron) to deliver on our mission to improve health outcomes. Business Development
PlatformQ Health produces digital health education programs to patients and providers across a range of therapeutic areas. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Manager of Learner Strategy is responsible for PlatformQ Health’s audience acquisition and engagement strategies across multiple therapeutic areas (some of our key therapeutic areas include diabetes, neurology, oncology, and rare diseases).
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passion for program marketing, and deep understanding of current and emerging digital marketing and communications trends. Previous experience ideally within the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Lead the orchestration of digital content strategies across multiple platforms (including email, content sharing, digital advertising, and social) that ensure we meet our learner engagement goals for our various educational programs.
- Create strategic campaigns to grow the existing database and increase active users.
- Work with team to set campaign standards for brand voice and image, and ensure standards are implemented across campaigns.
- Produce content (articles, blogs, emails, etc.) that showcases the learner perspective, insights, challenges, and opportunities.
- Ensure learner outreach follows the company’s brand and communication guidelines
- Identify and work with key external partners to aide in the growth of the company’s healthcare provider and patient/caregiver database.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of overall trends through multiple marketing campaigns with recommendations for improvement.
Please send your resume to email@example.com