PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education.
In this newly created role, you would be responsible for producing 1) content that our audience marketing team will use to drive patients, caregivers, and HCPs to their respective online educational programs, as well as 2) content that advances PlatformQ Health’s reputation for innovation, expertise, and thought leadership within the pharmaceutical and broader health care space.
- Plan, write, edit, review, and execute compelling content through a variety of channels that is on brand, consistent with style guidelines and aligned with our voice.This includes but is not limited to creative briefs and key messages for our education programs, blogs, articles, ghost-written pieces, emails, social media copy, news announcements, and case studies.
- Review, edit, and proofread all copy to ensure alignment with style guidelines before it is published externally.
- Generate content ideas using market research and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness and make recommendations.
- Manage content calendars and update internal communications documents.
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communications skills, with experience writing for patient and / or clinician audiences required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in health care communications or marketing.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to reprioritize to meet deadlines.
- Experience producing a wide-range of content deliverables, including content repurposing, for different audiences.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work simultaneously as part of a team and lead multiple projects that involve various internal and external partners.
Please send your resume to email@example.com