PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education.
With more than 150 educational programs for patients and HCPs across 75 therapeutic areas last year alone, social media plays an essential role in getting learners into our programs. In this newly created role, the Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing a two-pronged social media strategy that 1) drives patient and HCP participation in our educational programs, and 2) cultivates PlatformQ Health’s reputation and thought leadership within the broad health care landscape.
- Manage our portfolio of social media accounts targeting patients and HCPs, as well as our corporate accounts.
- Design, create, and manage organic campaigns, paid advertising, content, and collateral targeting various segments across our learner and corporate audiences.
- Serve as PlatformQ Health’s voice on our social channels, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
- Explore new channels, tactics, and opportunities to strengthen our reach and engagement.
- Identify and engage with influencers, partners, leading orgs, groups, etc. to expand our community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee visual identity of social media accounts and assets.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor benchmarks and best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- 3-5 years’ hands-on experience executing social media campaigns targeting patients and/or HCPs.
- Experience creating and managing paid social advertising campaigns.
- Talented content creator, with strong communication skills, and is an impeccable copywriter.
- Deep interest in current and emerging social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with regularly shifting goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work simultaneously as part of a team and lead multiple projects that involve various internal and external partners.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org