PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education.
- Assist the medical director team with writing gap analysis, needs assessments, research, and concepts across therapeutic areas
- Collaborate with the business development team to support their needs for business presentations
- PlatformQ Health has formed exclusive, long term partnerships with the National Organization for Rare Diseases (NORD, the Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America (AAFA), Kidney Disease: Improving Kidney Outcomes (KDIGO) and the Depression Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA). For each of the partnerships, the associate medical director will work with the partner’s medical teams to design online, digital educational programs and activities.
- Assist in the design, development and assessment of patient and professional educational modules built in collaboration with government agencies (CDC and FDA), centers of excellence, patient advocacy groups, foundations, societies, and associations.
- Interact, collaborate, and support the educational needs, goals, and objectives of these partners.
- Collaborate with editorial and marketing colleagues regarding the design, development, production, and support of professional and patient education related programs and initiatives.
- Support the medical editor with slide and grant reviews
- Coordinate with outcomes, medical and marketing teams in the planning, evaluation, and use of education outcomes, including publication planning
- Communicate effectively with KOLs, partners, and internal stakeholders to coordinate and improve opportunities for grant development/submissions, program execution, and outcomes reporting/publication.
- Create accurate and effective needs assessments and program content based upon current literature reviews, project data analyses, and expert opinion.
- Develop content for all components of supporter-specific grant submission requirements and templates, including summary content required for character- limiting sections of the grant portals.
- Plan, guide, review, and/or develop well-written, scientifically accurate, and current program content, including but not limited to presentation slide decks, case studies, video/simulation scripts, patient education materials.
- Prior experience in CME preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org