The Outcomes Data Coordinator will be responsible for data collection, maintenance, analysis, and reporting for a variety of audiences including supporters, partners, accredited providers, and internal teams. The Data Coordinator will develop a working knowledge of PlatformQ’s methods of data acquisition, analyses, and visualization that inform our educational program design and outcomes reporting. As a key member of the Outcomes team, the Data Coordinator will contribute to advancing PlatformQ’s educational impact for both clinician and patient audiences.
- Data management – Ready data from a variety of sources for analysis, interpretation, and presentation. This will include querying, formatting, and categorizing demographic and clinical response data.
- Statistical Analysis – Assist with the data sampling, organization, and statistical calculations
- Monthly/Quarterly Updates – Maintain schedule and provide customized reporting deliverables due to clients and internal stakeholders on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Standard Reports – Track participation in educational outcomes studies and follow-up surveys; pull data and perform statistical analyses; assist in authoring reports at designated intervals
- Special and ad hoc requests – Assist team with data needed for requests from Business Development team and other internal stakeholders
- Documentation – Review and update departmental SOPs and best practices as processes evolve
- BS/BA required, preference for degrees in disciplines focused on analytical problem solving and quantitative analyses
- 2-5 years’ work experience in data retrieval, organization, and formatting. Experience with basic statistical analysis is preferred.
- Experience in a continuing medical education setting highly desired
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (including experience with pivot tables) as well as familiarity with the following: Visme, Salesforce, tableau, or other reporting/visualization solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with a strong emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a business-critical team
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Location: Remote work option available, or Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org