The Sr. Outcomes Manager will be responsible for managing the schedule and production for standard and specialized program reporting. The Sr. Outcomes Manager will develop and improve processes that inform our educational design and outcomes reporting. As a key member of the Outcomes team, the Sr. Outcomes Manager will have the opportunity to design collection methods, improve reporting processes, and present findings that contribute to PlatformQ’s educational impact for both clinician and patient audiences.
- Standard Reporting – Manage the schedule and review process for all standard program reports including draft review, QC statistical analyses, and inclusion of special reporting commitments as outlined in the program grants.
- Publications – Develop content along with VP of Outcomes and medical directors for abstract submission. Manage the schedule for submission deadlines, acceptances, poster design, and review.
- Process and Templates – along with the VP of Outcomes, design template enhancements and establish scalable processes to improve efficiency and impact of reporting deliverables
- Special and ad hoc requests – Assist team with data needed for requests from Business Development team and other internal stakeholders
- Data management – Work with VP of Outcomes and Technology team to establish data needs, report output for internal and external clients, and communicate any issues as they arise
- Supervision/Training – Collaborate with VP of Outcomes to onboard/train growing team, supervise work produced by junior staff, and balance workload among team
- BS/BA required, preference for advanced degrees in disciplines focused on analytical problem solving and quantitative analyses
- 5-7 years work experience in CME outcomes reporting, statistical analysis, and publications
- Experience managing staff or leading a team in a deadline-driven environment
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (including experience with pivot tables) as well as familiarity with: Visme, Salesforce, tableau, or other reporting/visualization solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with a strong emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Location: Remote work option available, or Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org