PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers. We work with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education.
The Project Coordinator is key to ensuring our industry programs are brought to market in an efficient and compliant way. The Digital Solutions team at PlatformQ Health works with leading pharmaceutical companies to deliver medical education to clinicians. A successful candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects at one time, have exceptional attention to detail, and be able to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Support program key operational elements from on-boarding, legal regulatory approval, execution and reporting across PQ Health promotional programs
- Prepare and package various campaign materials for client and regulatory review, incorporating edits where applicable
- Review of external marketing deployments to ensure alignment with approved materials
- Coordinate with PQ Health team members to ensure a positive client experience and smooth program execution
- Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure alignment of program deliverables and execution elements
- Serve as a flexible, team player with a solution-oriented attitude to support team needs
- 1-3 years professional experience, preferably in a project management or client service capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with regularly shifting goals and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team that owns multiple projects that involve various internal and external partners
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Location: Remote work option available, or Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org