PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of interactive digital medical education and engagement tools for healthcare providers (HCPs), patients and caregivers. The company works with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, societies, associations, patient advocacy organizations, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver on its mission of improving health outcomes.
PlatformQ Health’s team works directly with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to produce innovative peer to peer online programs and digital HCP engagement campaigns including our growing live National Broadcast offering. In addition, the team works with industry patient and advocacy teams to drive sponsorships of interactive online patient-caregiver disease state-oriented education and engagement campaigns, often produced in collaboration with leading advocacy groups. From best in class production, digital marketing services, campaign reporting and client service support, the team offers a powerful value proposition to pharmaceutical and biotech companies and their agency partners to reach and engage both healthcare provider and patient-caregiver audiences.
- Campaign management: Assist with the planning & strategy, organization, and execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of mediums for lead generation and brand awareness.
- Email marketing: Manage email campaigns, content creation, list segmentation, automation, and reporting. Pardot experience preferred.
- Sales support: Work closely with business development teams to understand their needs and pain points and adjust editorial plans as appropriate.
- Content strategy and creation: Proactively stay up-to-date with trending industry topics and internal conversations to strategize new content ideas and formats. Work with the design team to create a variety of marketing content.
- Social media: Collaborate with Social Media Manager to ensure campaign and key messages are executed.
- Website support and project management: Contribute to the strategy and execution of new website page creation.
- Conference/event marketing: Support the planning and execution of industry conferences, and periodically attend trade shows (in person or virtual).
- Tracking of Marcomms metrics – experience with Google Analytics & Salesforce preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com