White Paper: Video-First Education Improves Knowledge, Communication & Behavior for Patients & Caregivers
Partnering with Leading Advocacy Groups
Reach the right person through strategic partnerships
Knowledge into Action
Share patient behavior and communication with care teams
Qualitative and Quantitative Insights
Demonstrate impact on patient knowledge, communication and behavior
Download your free copy of From Knowledge to Action: A Case Study on the Impact of Patient Education, which shares insights from a B-cell non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) patient education program on CancerCoachLive produced in partnership with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Learn how live-online video education impacted patient & caregiver knowledge, communication, and behavior, as well as how participants were able to better understand their disease, test and treatment options, and how to practice self-care between doctor appointments.
Download the report for:
- Tips and takeaways from our staff about best practices & how you can incorporate into your education
- How to keep patients engaged for longer
- Insights on educational design & content creation for patients and care partners to support shared decision-making
- Partnership & marketing best practices that yield relevant, approachable education to learners
- Qualitative & quantitative insights
Are you an educational supporter looking to help improve educational impact of the programs you’re considering?
Are you an advocacy organization or support group looking to deliver more education to your community?
Contact us at PatientEducation@platformq.com to learn more about our multiple award-winning programs in cancer, neurology, psychiatry and diabetes education