PlatformQ Health is looking for a person who is inspired by our mission to improve health outcomes through online, trusted education. This person must share our values of collaboration, innovation,empowerment, and flexibility.
We strive for impact by relying on each other’s strengths. We innovate by leaning into evolution. We enable confidence to own, question, and iterate. We stretch further to make a difference!
The role of full time Production Assistant includes managing program logistics, managing online platform resources, producing online and in-studio programs, editing video footage, and generally supporting the Production Team. This person will report to the Sr. Director of Production within a fast-growing startup environment. The ideal candidate will have some experience and skills in areas such as production, post-production, and event coordination. In addition, the individual must be very communicative, out-going, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized, personable, cool under pressure, able to juggle a variety of time-sensitive projects, and a team player.
- Helping coordinate and schedule upcoming events.
- Communicating with internal teams and external studios/crews about upcoming events.
- Helping create, organize, and distribute assets for upcoming events.
- Helping set up sessions and content within our streaming provider environment.
- Helping set up sessions within our continuing education workflow.
- Helping set up and add content to our online platform and networks.
- Producing online programs.
- Editing program footage and sales/marketing videos.
- Capturing, transferring, organizing, and archiving media files.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in a healthcare marketing, advertising, media, or production environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with clients and internal teams.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Excellent creative, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Must be a team player with a great sense of accountability.
- Basic ability to edit video footage and an understanding of post-production workflow.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
Role Type: Hybrid
Location: Needham, MA. Accessible by commuter rail, Needham line.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com
Know someone else who might be a good fit? Please feel free to share this description with them.