PlatformQ Celebrates National Physicians’ Week
March 25 through March 31 marks National Physicians’ Week, a time dedicated to recognizing and thanking doctors for the sacrifices they make to take care of all of us.
Doctors work tirelessly to help people when they are most in need, and in spite of the important role they play in our lives, they often don’t receive the support and attention they deserve. For all the late nights, holidays spent on call, years of education and the student loans to match – thank you, from all of us at PlatformQ Health.
Our team spends a lot of time thinking about what doctors need and how we can best serve them: since continuing medical education is not always a choice, we offer interactive video CME programs that are available live (if doctors want to ask the expert panel questions) and on demand (if that’s easier for their busy schedules). Programs are always free and can be viewed from anywhere. Currently, doctors can earn AMA PRA Category 1™ credits from programs on the following topics:
- Ovarian Cancer: Enhancing Treatment with Targets and Companion Diagnostics
- Carcinoid Syndrome: Updates in Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Microsatellite-Instability High Gastrointestinal Tumors: Guiding Immunotherapy with Genetics
- Advances in Nursing Care for Pediatric Patients with High-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Optimizing the Management of Relapsed Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Advances Impacting Diabetes Eye Care and Preservation of Vision
- The Evolution of Insulin Replacement Therapy: New Perspectives and Clinical Applications
- Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes: A Comprehensive Approach
- New Approaches to Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Management
- National Lipid Association’s 2017 Scientific Sessions Highlights
- Implementing Guideline-Directed Medical Therapy for Patients with Heart Failure
- Nonstatin Decision Making to Decrease Cardiovascular Risk
- Neuropsychiatric Sequelae Virtual Curriculum Series: Agitation, Depression, and Pseudobulbar Affect
- Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Updates in Early Diagnosis and Treatment Strategies
- New Insights Into Age–Related Macular Degeneration and Geographic Atrophy
- Preserving Visual Function in the Aging Population
For more information about how our programs are designed to fit into doctors’ busy schedules, please contact Lauren Alford at lalford [at] platformq [dot] com.