2019 was a big year for PlatformQ Health. Our team is leaning in to deliver on our mission to improve health outcomes through trusted digital education, and last year it paid off, as 2019 saw:
- Over 100 live and on-demand educational programs
- More than 9 million patients impacted by our education
- New collaborations with best-in-class partners, including several exclusive long-term partnerships
- New technology, improving our proprietary syndication tool and video player to allow for greater impact at scale
- A record number of abstracts and posters presented at major medical conferences demonstrating the impact of online education
- Supporting numerous important new product launches to healthcare providers around the U.S. via our National Broadcast offering for industry sponsors via our Digital Solution division
To help support (and build on) this growth, and enable us to reach our lofty goal of impacting more than 15 million patients in 2020, we’re staffing up across the board. Our first round of hiring includes:
- Medical Director, CNS-focus – lead design and development of our neurology/CNS educational curriculum for HCPs and patients, and collaborate with leading faculty, advocacy partners, and centers of excellence
- Sr Business Development Executive, Digital Solutions Team – put your experience to work, driving new business and sales across select target accounts, including peer-to-peer online campaigns, national broadcasts, and disease-state education designed for patients and caregivers
- Digital B2B Marketing Manager – work at the intersection of sales & marketing to create and deploy targeted campaigns that increase awareness and generate leads
- Content Marketing Manager – join the team that delivers our education to clinicians, patients, and caregivers, as you’ll be responsible for content creation and campaign management for our live & on-demand education across our channels
- Associate Project Manager – leverage your strong communication skills and good judgment, as you manage and organize our video-based medical education, including interfacing with speakers and clients, on-boarding and executing new programs, and reporting on outcomes
- Graphic Designer – create compelling digital and print assets – from web to whitepapers, video to email – to drive and support for our healthcare and higher education businesses
We’re excited for 2020 – understanding what it’s like to be a patient – and are energized by the opportunity to help clinicians, patients and caregivers make better decisions with confidence.
Don’t see an open position that fits your background? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and tell us a little about why you’d like to join the PlatformQ Health team.