Due to the abundance of medical education resources online, providers and patients are challenged with finding the best and most clinically-relevant education. High-quality education takes shape when the needs of patients and providers are anticipated and met through an ever-evolving education model and design strategy.
The Latest in Our Blog Series
For the past three years, NORD and PlatformQ Health have developed a rich library of rare disease educational resources to improve clinical practice and patient outcomes. On the heels of this initial success, the two organizations have expanded this partnership to increase their impact across the rare disease community
“Bringing diverse representation to clinical trials is one of the great health equity challenges of our times,” said PlatformQ Health CEO Robert Rosenbloom. “These programs serve to empower providers and patients alike in embracing clinical research to improve outcomes.”
Did you miss our latest webinar on the value of our tethered education model? Watch anytime on-demand for a lively discussion between the PlatformQ Health team, Dr. Neal Shore, Chief Medical Officer at Genesis Care and Stephanie Chisolm, PhD, Director of Education and Advocacy at BCAN.
Noteworthy Upcoming Programs
General Rare Disease Education Initiative for HCPs – Available Now
- Provider Session – Rare Disease for Primary Care Providers: A Short Course to Equip and Serve Those Providing Care
- We invite you to watch a distinctive educational series produced in partnership with the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and Children’s National. This educational series will help providers with diagnosis, testing strategies, applying culturally competent care, in addition to support mechanisms for providers treating patients with rare diseases.
Tethered Education Initiative with Long-Term Strategic Partner, the Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America (AAFA) – Available Now
- Patient Education Session – Breathe Easier with Severe Asthma: The Role of Current and Future Therapies in Reducing Exacerbations and Gaining Control of Your Symptoms
- CME Session – Biologic Therapy for Patients with Severe Asthma: Impeding the Inflammatory Cascade
New Tethered Education Initiative – Coming Soon
Best Practices and Emerging Approaches for Diabetic Macular Edema Patient, Caregiver, and Clinician Partnerships to Enhance Access to Patient-centered Care for All
- Partner: Prevent Blindness
- Patient/Caregiver Education Session – Taking a Proactive Approach to Access Eye Care and Maintain Vision for People with Diabetic Macular Edema
- CME Session – Diabetic Macular Edema: How Frontline Providers Can Become Instrumental in Enhancing Access to Treatment for Every Patient
- CME Session – Emerging Agents, Devices, and Treatment Regimens to Provide Patient-centered Care in Diabetic Macular Edema
Participate in our Partnership Webinar
We will be working closely with our partner network to produce a series of webinars featuring key opinion leaders from advocacy organizations about medical education topics like the patient voice, tethered education, health equity, clinical trials, health outcomes and more. If you are interested in collaborating with us on one of these webinars, please email email@example.com.
Single Program or Strategic Education Collaborations
Let us be your partner in all things medical education. With over ten years developing patient and clinician digital education programs, we can help you reach your goals and identify new key opportunities. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Connect With Us
Looking for highly effective ways to lift your mission and generate revenue for your organization? Discover how you can host educational events more efficiently on an integrated platform with less manual intervention. Reach out to us. We’re here to help!