PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live online medical education events. Our innovative platform allows doctors and clinicians to interact live via streaming video, video chat and live Q&A with educators, industry partners and each other. PlatformQ Health works with leading academic partners, such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Einstein College of Medicine, National Jewish Health, Northwestern, The Massachusetts Medical Society (New England Journal of Medicine) and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center to develop the highest quality educational programs for health care professionals. PlatformQ Health also works with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and medical device companies, including Pfizer, Genentech, Novartis and GSK, to create peer-to-peer and other HCP programming through its 12 therapeutic franchises.
Director, Digital EducationPlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live-online medical education events for healthcare professional (HCPs) and patients. Our dedication to delivering trustworthy educational programming is fed by our passion to change how clinicians and patients learn about - and act on - the most timely, relevant, reliable disease and therapeutic information available. Our network of learning channels operate as distinct, educational brands across an array of disease states, allowing subscribers to focus on what matters most to them. The underlying education platform that spans our network and programs allows clinicians and patients to connect online from anywhere, on any device, to learn about the latest disease and treatment options, engaging in real-time Q&A with top healthcare experts, advocacy groups, patients or caregivers. Whether we're engaging clinicians on the front lines of medicine or educating patients and their caregivers to take control of their illnesses, the goal is always the same: we're delivering measurably improved outcomes by delivering the right medical information to the right clinicians and patients at the earliest possible time in the patient's journey. Based in the Boston area, the company offers a unique industry value proposition, is profitable and looking for industry healthcare professionals who want to advance their career and help drive PlatformQ Health's fast growing healthcare online business for HCPs AND patients. This position can be remote.
- Seek out and build strategic and tactical relationships with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry and related institutions in CME, Medical Affairs and Patient Advocacy divisions for various disease states and therapeutic areas.
- Proactively champion and promote grant support for our live online CME & patient programs, partnerships and business model.
- Build and Manage relationships with CME Directors, Managers, Coordinators and advocacy teams at pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies by leveraging understanding of medical education environment with HCPs and patients.
- Consistently meet or exceed funding goals — a result of focused consulting efforts, a strong understanding of PlatformQ’s products and business model, and by providing a professional level of supporter service from grant submission through program outcomes and reporting.
- Actively work with editorial, production, marketing and the management team to define new opportunities for programs, partnerships and new funding opportunities for online medical education activities and events.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team- oriented approach to business development.
- Work closely with the leadership team, impact the strategic business development issues as well as directly impact the day to day tactical issues necessary so the company reaches both its near-term and long-term goals.
- Act as a key player in negotiating working agreements with HCP and patient partners.
- Minimum education level of a Bachelors Degree
- 6-8 years’ experience in successful medical education consulting, business development, marketing, or program development
- Understanding of online media, online learning and technology a plus
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, along with strong relationship building a must
- Must be able to pursue multiple opportunities simultaneously
Email Marketing SpecialistPlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live online medical education events. Our innovative platform allows clinicians, patients and caregivers to interact live via streaming video, video chat and Q&A with educators, industry partners and each other across a network of therapeutic learning channels. PlatformQ Health works with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, patient advocacy organizations, and top biopharmaceutical education and marketing teams to develop engaging educational programs across dozens of therapeutic and disease-specific topics. One of the fastest-growing health education networks in the world, PlatformQ Health is dedicated to improving health outcomes with interactive video-based education from the most trusted sources. PlatformQ is looking for an enthusiastic email marketer to join our customer engagement team. The right candidate is dependable, curious about design and database engagement, has great attention to detail, and is deadline-oriented. The role includes collaborating across multi-functional teams within the company and includes ownership of end-user outreach. Join us to help PlatformQ Health impact millions of patients in 2019!
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage day-to-day set up of email campaigns, including scheduling, testing, and deployment of campaigns with static and dynamic content
- Working with internal tools to create automated system emails and creation of drip campaigns for live and on demand programs
- Owning the end-user funnel, from HTML development of email templates and e-blasts, to registration and thank you pages that include responsive layouts Report on critical email campaign statistics
- Troubleshoot email execution-related issues
- Review/ manipulate distribution lists as needed
- Perform quality control checks to ensure projects/tasks conform to client-specific and industry standards and requirements
- Analyze project requirements and utilize campaign briefs to determine objectives, target audience, appropriate delivery method and completion date
- Research email market trends to identify innovations and new business approaches and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Knowledgeable of CAN-SPAM compliance and the intricacies involving email content, send techniques, etc.
Medical DirectorWe are currently seeking an experienced full time Medical Director with broad therapeutic experience across multiple therapeutic event areas, including but not limited to oncology, immunology, pulmonology, cardiology, etc. Advanced science or medical degree preferred (i.e. MD/DO, PhD, MS, NP/PA, PharmD/RPh) with a minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with promotional or medical education agencies.
Responsibilities of the Medical Director
- Lead in the design and development of the educational curriculum for the Company’s virtual summits, congresses and online programs for HCPs and patients.
- Co-lead the development and procurement of educational grants in collaboration with business development colleagues and senior management.
- Work with faculty, accreditation and advocacy partners, and internal team members to design and produce accurate, relevant and engaging medical education programming
- Join business development colleagues to prepare materials and meet with industry and non-industry supporters to qualify opportunities for healthcare education for HCPs and patients.
- Work with and manage a team of internal and external medical writers, preparing needs assessments, grant proposals and submissions across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate with outcomes director and medical writer in the development, implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of education outcomes across all educational programs.
- Manage relationships and communication with faculty and program chairs.
- Actively work with the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation in the areas of PlatformQ Health education areas.
- Expand strategic partnerships with key thought leaders, medical societies, associations and institutions.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team oriented approach to program design, development, business and operations.
- Work closely with the marketing and production teams to ensure the successful development and production of the company’s virtual programs.
Senior Business Development Executive, PlatformQ Health Inc., Digital Solutions TeamPlatformQ Health, Inc. produces some of the world’s largest live online events for doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals. The company creates programs with premier medical institutions such as the Johns Hopkins University School Medicine, Northwestern Medical School, Cedars Sinai, Albert Einstein School of Medicine, National Jewish Health and more. PlatformQ Health events are revolutionizing medical education by producing LIVE and on-demand online programs that offer both Continuing Medical Education (CME) and opt in industry non-CME promotional programs for clinicians in a convenient and engaging online format. The company is also creating and marketing custom online environments for industry to engage HCPs that are both US and globally focused. This pioneering approach to online HCP engagement makes it time efficient and cost-effective for healthcare professionals to stay current with the latest clinical findings and treatments and provides industry a compliant end to end solution to engage their target clinicians. The company currently produces and markets programs in over 10+ therapeutic areas, including cardiology, infectious disease, oncology, psychiatry, neurology, immunology, and pain management. These online events deliver all the benefits of a physical association type conference, with live streaming studio-based presentations, panel discussions, and real-time Q&A with renowned thought leaders, as well as interactive virtual exhibit hall and lobby. The company also supports all HCP audience acquisition, reporting and client service support for industry clients. The marketing team at PlatformQ Health manages online event audience generation, database engagement, and content marketing to deliver the most up-to-date, authoritative programs – over 100 times a year. In this role, you’ll be the content marketer for an experienced, supportive, get-it-done marketing team. We’re looking for that creative, experienced content maven to join our fun, learning-centric team: the curious mind, the storyteller who knows how to take an interesting topic or presentation and make it a can’t-miss piece, whether it’s editing a contributor blog article or turning it into a poll or video highlight to engage our members. Based in the Boston area, the company offers a unique industry value proposition, is profitable and looking for seasoned industry healthcare professionals who want to advance their career and help drive PlatformQ Health’s fast growing healthcare business. This position can be remote.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Experienced sales and business development professional with 10+ years of working with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industry clients. Strong industry client working relationships and understanding of industry commercial model and decision making process on marketing side of business including peer to peer promotional programming, digital strategy and tactical execution.
- The role primary responsibility is to drive new business and sales across select target accounts in support of PlatformQ Health’s Digital Solutions virtual congress and event campaigns that include online peer to peer programs, virtual exhibit booths and other digital content enablement platforms.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue goals as a result of focused account development and sales efforts, strong understanding of PlatformQ Health’s products and business model, and by providing a professional level of client service, account management and industry business acumen.
- Actively and productively work with PQ Health team and management to support online business, offer ideas to improve current offerings and platforms and potential new areas of revenue growth.
Marketing AssociatePlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live online medical education events. Our innovative platform allows clinicians, patients and caregivers to interact live via streaming video, video chat and Q&A with educators, industry partners and each other across a network of therapeutic learning channels. PlatformQ Health works with many of the world’s leading academic institutions, patient advocacy organizations, and top biopharmaceutical education and marketing teams to develop engaging educational programs across dozens of therapeutic and disease-specific topics. One of the fastest-growing health education networks in the world, PlatformQ Health is dedicated to improving health outcomes with interactive video-based education from the most trusted sources. PlatformQ is looking for an enthusiastic marketer to join our team. The right candidate is dependable, has great attention to detail, is deadline-oriented and ready for an exciting opportunity. In this role, you will drive the implementation of digital marketing plans and campaigns with leading pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer, Amgen, Sanofi, and BI as well as online medical education collaborations with leading societies, associations and centers of excellence such as Joslin/Harvard, LLS, AAFP, Mount Sinai, and Einstein. The role includes collaborating across multi-functional teams within the company and learning what it takes to be a leader in the medical education space. Join us to help PlatformQ Health impact millions of patients in 2019!
- Assist in managing and tracking marketing plans including program costs/budgeting and performance
- Responsible for managing fulfillment of marketing assets for vendors and partners related to specific event promotions and campaigns
- Perform target list matches, reporting and support marketing operations with list work as needed
- Assist in providing customer support through attendee feedback and email support and coordinate issues with production team
- Serve as a flexible, team player with a solution oriented attitude to support PQ Health team needs
Software EngineerJoin a dynamic team of engineers and work in a fast-paced, agile environment. We are looking for Front-end developers who can work well in a distributed team environment. Work on a leading edge real-time engagement platform that connects students and universities throughout the enrollment process. There are multiple product lines, technologies and opportunities to innovate. The platform is evolving constantly as we develop and deploy new features continuously. We are looking for someone who has experience with some (or all) of the technologies listed below. We are interested in speaking with candidates who are early in their career as well as those with more experience!
Experience with the following a plus:
Associate Project ManagerDo you want to make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of others, work with the most elite healthcare centers of excellence and advocacy partners in the world, and join a supportive and flexible team? We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to coordinate, manage and help organize our video-based medical education programs. If you are dependable and deadline-oriented and have great attention to detail with an enthusiastic attitude, please send your resume to email@example.com!
We’re Looking for Someone With…
- 0-2 years of experience This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about the healthcare industry and grow with our company over time.
- Great time management and organization This position is involved in key operations for our programs including on-boarding, gaining sponsor approval, speaker coordination, fulfillment, execution and reporting.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal You’ll be collaborating and interacting with internal teams and directly with clients via email, over the phone, and in person.
- Good Judgement Our next Associate Project Manager will serve as onsite expert during production studio recordings and live broadcasts.
- A Proactive, Professional Attitude Coordinate with PQ Health team members to ensure a positive client experience and smooth program execution.
- An Open Mind Flexible, team players who are creative problem solvers would make a great fit for our team.
Why Join Our TeamWe provide trusted digital education so that real people around the world can participate in their care and see better outcomes. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with coworkers and senior leaders who are dedicated to inclusion, hungry for innovation, and committed to empowering our peers and our learners. Here are some of the perks of this role:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, plus additional health & wellness benefits
- Great in-office location that’s walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
- Opportunities for Travel to our production studios for video shoots
- Hands-on mentorship and guidance from an experienced manager
- 401K match
- Long-term disability coverage