PlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live online medical education events. Our innovative platform allows doctors and clinicians to interact live via streaming video, video chat and live Q&A with educators, industry partners and each other. PlatformQ Health works with leading academic partners, such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Einstein College of Medicine, National Jewish Health, Northwestern, The Massachusetts Medical Society (New England Journal of Medicine) and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center to develop the highest quality educational programs for health care professionals. PlatformQ Health also works with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and medical device companies, including Pfizer, Genentech, Novartis and GSK, to create peer-to-peer and other HCP programming through its 12 therapeutic franchises.
Content Marketing ManagerPlatformQ Health is a leader in live-online, interactive medical education that brings the world’s experts across a variety of diseases to clinicians everywhere. The Marketing team is looking for a life sciences-minded content marketer who will drive awareness of our programs, engagement in hot medical topics among clinicians, and conversion of new learners and educational decision makers. Armed with a blog, active social channels and an ever-growing library of video programs this new team member will grow our online presence through great content that fuels our inbound engagement for acquisition and retention.
The TeamThe marketing team at PlatformQ Health manages online event audience generation, database engagement, and content marketing to deliver the most up-to-date, authoritative programs – over 100 times a year. In this role, you’ll be the content marketer for an experienced, supportive, get-it-done marketing team. We’re looking for that creative, experienced content maven to join our fun, learning-centric team: the curious mind, the storyteller who knows how to take an interesting topic or presentation and make it a can’t-miss piece, whether it’s editing a contributor blog article or turning it into a poll or video highlight to engage our members.
What You'll Do
- Lead content marketing development of our blog and landing pages, search engine optimization efforts, manage paid search activity, and other web-based and tracking to make our educational brands among the most respected in the industry
- Develop and manage a content calendar to support our clinical programs
- Track and report on engagement tactics and campaigns with Marketing Ops toward established KPIs
- Collaborate on the design and execution of our growing online patient education vertical
- Develop and ensure content delivery into our emails for database engagement
- Develop and execute inbound marketing programs in social and publishing channels
What You've Done
- Worked in a content marketing function in the healthcare space over the past 5+ years
- Used social media and blogging platforms – especially their campaign management interfaces – to create, deploy and manage content marketing campaigns over the last 3-5 years
- Developed content plans for B2B or niche vertical social marketing campaigns
- Created and managed successful online marketing events that you can speak to
- Have a track record of writing or developing compelling marketing content for digital engagement (e.g., successful email, contests, promotions, infographics, and publishing to PR wires)
- 4-yr college degree in the life sciences with Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field experience
- Technical musts: working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, photo editing software, proficient in using Google Analytics and Moz (or similar) for SEO and content management, and MS Office
Customer Success AssociateThe Customer Success Associate will support the planning, program component approval, implementation and post event activities for online healthcare education events and digital campaigns for clinicians and patients. The position will work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that program components, delivery, and reporting, support industry client requirements at the highest level of quality. Internal stakeholders include the company’s marketing, sales, and production teams. External stakeholders include pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies and digital media and medical communication agencies that support promotional and educational campaign activities via PlatformQ Health’s online learning channels.
Responsibilities of the Customer Success Associate will include:
- Support key client program operational elements from on-boarding, gaining client regulatory/legal approval, fulfillment, execution and reporting across the PQ Health team
- Collaborate and liaise with internal and external client stakeholders to ensure alignment to client PQ Health program deliverables and execution elements
- Coordinate with PQ Health team members on healthcare client service functions, impact on client experience and program execution
- Serve as a flexible, team player with a solution-oriented attitude
- Experience in medical communications, digital agency and/or healthcare industry desired but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail with a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication skills and client service orientation
Data Warehouse Engineer
- Design reporting schema and aggregate data across different systems into a data warehouse.
- Design and implement data transformation strategies (ETL).
- Work with Engineering team to ensure data collection is consistent and useful for analytics.
- Create and maintain customer facing report delivery system.
- Implement analytical approaches and methodologies and assist in the interpretation of results.
- Design and deliver custom reports and ad hoc data as needed.
- 4-6 years experience delivering timely data in a fast paced environment
- Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Understanding of ETL process
- Advanced SQL Query writing
- Strong Excel knowledge
- R experience a plus
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and/or JasperSoft a plus
- Linux / Server experience a plus
Director, Digital EducationPlatformQ Health is the leading provider of live-online medical education events for healthcare professional (HCPs) and patients. Our dedication to delivering trustworthy educational programming is fed by our passion to change how clinicians and patients learn about - and act on - the most timely, relevant, reliable disease and therapeutic information available. Our network of learning channels operate as distinct, educational brands across an array of disease states, allowing subscribers to focus on what matters most to them. The underlying education platform that spans our network and programs allows clinicians and patients to connect online from anywhere, on any device, to learn about the latest disease and treatment options, engaging in real-time Q&A with top healthcare experts, advocacy groups, patients or caregivers. Whether we're engaging clinicians on the front lines of medicine or educating patients and their caregivers to take control of their illnesses, the goal is always the same: we're delivering measurably improved outcomes by delivering the right medical information to the right clinicians and patients at the earliest possible time in the patient's journey. Based in the Boston area, the company offers a unique industry value proposition, is profitable and looking for industry healthcare professionals who want to advance their career and help drive PlatformQ Health's fast growing healthcare online business for HCPs AND patients. This position can be remote.
- Seek out and build strategic and tactical relationships with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry and related institutions in CME, Medical Affairs and Patient Advocacy divisions for various disease states and therapeutic areas.
- Proactively champion and promote grant support for our live online CME & patient programs, partnerships and business model.
- Build and Manage relationships with CME Directors, Managers, Coordinators and advocacy teams at pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies by leveraging understanding of medical education environment with HCPs and patients.
- Consistently meet or exceed funding goals — a result of focused consulting efforts, a strong understanding of PlatformQ’s products and business model, and by providing a professional level of supporter service from grant submission through program outcomes and reporting.
- Actively work with editorial, production, marketing and the management team to define new opportunities for programs, partnerships and new funding opportunities for online medical education activities and events.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team- oriented approach to business development.
- Work closely with the leadership team, impact the strategic business development issues as well as directly impact the day to day tactical issues necessary so the company reaches both its near-term and long-term goals.
- Act as a key player in negotiating working agreements with HCP and patient partners.
- Minimum education level of a Bachelors Degree
- 6-8 years’ experience in successful medical education consulting, business development, marketing, or program development
- Understanding of online media, online learning and technology a plus
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical, biotech and device industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, along with strong relationship building a must
- Must be able to pursue multiple opportunities simultaneously
Director, Digital MarketingPlatformQ Health seeks to add a full-time Director, Digital Marketing – Promotional Programs to assist in driving health professionals to live online events. This person will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in several (though not all) of the following areas of digital marketing: inbound marketing, advanced email marketing, online advertising and ad networks, website analytics, SEO/SEM, social media and video syndication. In addition, the individual must have superior analytical skills, be a team player, energetic, and able to juggle a variety of time-sensitive projects.
- Develop strategy and execute on a variety of online marketing initiatives, including email, online advertising, affiliate marketing, video syndication, social media and paid lead generation
- Drive campaign strategy for promotional programs
- Drive attendees to live and on-demand streaming video presentations, with clear goals relating to registrants, numbers of participants, and acquisition cost
- Oversee email marketing implementation, delivery, reporting, and analysis. These efforts will incorporate advanced targeting, multiple creatives, and A/B testing
- Manage paid and barter partnerships with online and offline associations, publishers, and partners to drive traffic
- Oversee and recommend strategies relating to search engine marketing (pay per click, paid inclusion, inbound links)
- Manage affiliate marketing program for SEO partners
- Monitor industry changes and translate them into actionable marketing recommendations
Required Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years of experience planning and executing online marketing programs
- Broad strategy and execution experience in 2 or more of the following: email marketing, social media, online partnerships, online advertising, video syndication, SEO/SEM
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency with pharmaceutical company clients
- HTML website and email design skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
Medical DirectorWe are currently seeking an experienced full time Medical Director with broad therapeutic experience across multiple therapeutic event areas, including but not limited to oncology, immunology, pulmonology, infectious disease, cardiology, etc. Advanced science or medical degree preferred (i.e. MD/DO, PhD, MS, NP/PA, PharmD/RPh).
Responsibilities of the Medical Director
- Lead in the design and development of the educational curriculum for the Company’s virtual summits, congresses and online programs for HCPs and patients.
- Co-lead the development and procurement of educational grants in collaboration with business development colleagues and senior management.
- Help design and develop customize medical education programs for industry and non-industry supporters.
- Work with and manage a team of internal and external medical writers, preparing needs assessments, grant proposals and submissions across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate with outcomes director and medical writer in the development, implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of education outcomes across all awarded programs.
- Manage relationships and communication with faculty and program chairs.
- Actively work with the management team to define new opportunities for education, promotions and revenue generation in the areas of PlatformQ Health education areas.
- Expand strategic partnerships with key thought leaders, medical societies, associations and institutions.
- Be a key driver in creating a company culture that values the role of growth by delivering results and value both internally and externally, and by creating an inclusive team oriented approach to program design, development, business and operations.
- Work closely with the marketing and production teams to ensure the successful development and production of the company’s virtual programs.
Senior Business Development Executive, PlatformQ Health Inc., Digital Solutions TeamPlatformQ Health, Inc. produces some of the world’s largest live online events for doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals. The company creates programs with premier medical institutions such as the Johns Hopkins University School Medicine, Northwestern Medical School, Cedars Sinai, Albert Einstein School of Medicine, National Jewish Health and more. PlatformQ Health events are revolutionizing medical education by producing LIVE and on-demand online programs that offer both Continuing Medical Education (CME) and opt in industry non-CME promotional programs for clinicians in a convenient and engaging online format. The company is also creating and marketing custom online environments for industry to engage HCPs that are both US and globally focused. This pioneering approach to online HCP engagement makes it time efficient and cost-effective for healthcare professionals to stay current with the latest clinical findings and treatments and provides industry a compliant end to end solution to engage their target clinicians. The company currently produces and markets programs in over 10+ therapeutic areas, including cardiology, infectious disease, oncology, psychiatry, neurology, immunology, and pain management. These online events deliver all the benefits of a physical association type conference, with live streaming studio-based presentations, panel discussions, and real-time Q&A with renowned thought leaders, as well as interactive virtual exhibit hall and lobby. The company also supports all HCP audience acquisition, reporting and client service support for industry clients. The marketing team at PlatformQ Health manages online event audience generation, database engagement, and content marketing to deliver the most up-to-date, authoritative programs – over 100 times a year. In this role, you’ll be the content marketer for an experienced, supportive, get-it-done marketing team. We’re looking for that creative, experienced content maven to join our fun, learning-centric team: the curious mind, the storyteller who knows how to take an interesting topic or presentation and make it a can’t-miss piece, whether it’s editing a contributor blog article or turning it into a poll or video highlight to engage our members. Based in the Boston area, the company offers a unique industry value proposition, is profitable and looking for seasoned industry healthcare professionals who want to advance their career and help drive PlatformQ Health’s fast growing healthcare business. This position can be remote.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Experienced sales and business development professional with 10+ years of working with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industry clients. Strong industry client working relationships and understanding of industry commercial model and decision making process on marketing side of business including peer to peer promotional programming, digital strategy and tactical execution.
- The role primary responsibility is to drive new business and sales across select target accounts in support of PlatformQ Health’s Digital Solutions virtual congress and event campaigns that include online peer to peer programs, virtual exhibit booths and other digital content enablement platforms.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue goals as a result of focused account development and sales efforts, strong understanding of PlatformQ Health’s products and business model, and by providing a professional level of client service, account management and industry business acumen.
- Actively and productively work with PQ Health team and management to support online business, offer ideas to improve current offerings and platforms and potential new areas of revenue growth.
Software EngineerJoin a dynamic team of engineers and work in a fast-paced, agile environment. We are looking for Front-end developers who can work well in a distributed team environment. Work on a leading edge real-time engagement platform that connects students and universities throughout the enrollment process. There are multiple product lines, technologies and opportunities to innovate. The platform is evolving constantly as we develop and deploy new features continuously. We are looking for someone who has experience with some (or all) of the technologies listed below. We are interested in speaking with candidates who are early in their career as well as those with more experience!
Experience with the following a plus:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center