PlatformQ Health Celebrates National Healthy Skin Month with AAFA
- What causes eczema in the human body
- What types of medicines and lifestyle habits can help manage eczema
- How to communicate with health care professionals, and participate in treatment decisions
- Social and financial burdens that can accompany eczema, and how to address them
- Other conditions that often come along with eczema
Panelists for this program included:
- Peter Lio, MD, of Medical Dermatology Associates of Chicago, and a clinical assistant professor of dermatology and pediatrics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Lidia Pomaville, PA-C, a certified physician assistant specializing in medical and cosmetic dermatology with more than 16 years of health care experience.
- Sanaz Eftekhari, the director of corporate affairs at the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).